You are here
- Internationally renowned Not for Profit
- Lead an international localisation programme
About Our Client
My client is a leading British based international charity.
The core responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Define resourcing model for delivery of the overall localisation project in consultation with Corporate Finance to ensure that the most efficient and value for money resource model is selected and that technical resourcing and system interdependencies are identified and managed
- Coordinate the preparation and review of the scope of localisation requirements of countries identified as part of the Status and Tax project with local Country Finance and Operational teams , local and corporate technical advisers and Corporate Finance.
- Manage the delivery of financial systems localisation to agreed deadlines including all SAP changes and any local outsourcing requirement and associated processes.
- Ownership of Finance localisation project plan, milestones and deliverables
The Successful Applicant
Delivering complex Programmes of Change will an essential background for the successful candidate.
Familiar with Finance but not necessarily a qualified accountant, the candidate will need to have the ability to bring stakeholders together from around the world to deliver this challenging programme.
Good systems knowledge will be attractive here as you will be working around a recently implemented SAP system and Shared Services Centre.
Demonstrable skills in project management using PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) of medium to large sized projects are essential.
What's on Offer
My client is looking to interview in early October and fill the vacancy shortly after that. The offer is a 3 Year Fixed Term Contract and applicants should be aware that there will be a limited but necessary amount of international travel.