You are here
- Must be a qualified accountant
- Must have previous project experience
About Our Client
The client are a reputable business manufacturing and delivering products globally
The key accountabilities for this Project Accountant role are:
- Leading and delivering project work and driving efficiency as required
- Reporting project progress to management, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Managing change with all levels of the business in regards to projects
- Inputting requirements and expectations back into inbound projects to ensure that any financial control considerations are reviewed and documented within projects.
- Working with, and supporting the FCoE team in delivering projects successfully and on time.
- Reviewing and identifying optimisation opportunities in processes and working to deliver change.
- Drive and deliver SAP and BW reporting changes or optimisation requests and manage validating of systems where required.
- Managing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Project Accountant vacancy will have:
- Qualified accountant status - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Project management experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Advanced IT skills - Incl. SAP & Microsoft packages.
- Proactive approach with great problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
The client are offering a highly competitive salary and the below benefits:
- Performance related bonus
- Free parking
- Discount on products