You are here
- My client requires an individual who has worked on a Solvent Wind Down project
- Must have strong technical skills and Valuations exposure
About Our Client
This position sits within a leading Investment bank in the Valuations team. This role will be based in their offices in the City of London.
The Project Accountant will have the following skills:
- Qualified accountant (preferably ACA)
- Highly technical - strong Excel skills e.g. Pivots, V-Lookups
- 2.1 University degree
- Valuations exposure
- Experience working on a Solvent Wind Down project (formulating a plan for hypothetically shutting down the business for presentation to regulators in April)
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will have hands on projects experience, come from a Financial Services background, and work hard to deliver results to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
This will be a Project Accountant position for a 6 month contract initially, with immediate start.