You are here
Join a nationwide Tax and Accountancy firm
Develop your career in supporting exciting projects
About Our Client
My client is a large Accountancy Practice with multiple locations, including London, throughout the UK. They are expanding in their inhouse project capability in order to be react better to changes in the market and the Operational Assistant will be playing a key role in this.
The responsibilities of the role in this famous accountancy firm include, but are not limited to:
- Dashboard project developing various regional/office dashboards
- Assisting in generating month-end and ad-hoc reports for the region
- Assisting in implementing business improvement initiatives
- Providing operational support for the SERS team
- Travelling to different offices within London and the M25 Region to work on local office initiatives.
In addition to this, my client has made clear that a high degree of flexibility is required to be effective in this role.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this Operational Assistant role the candidate will be able to handle supporting multiple projects over multiple locations. Working for such a well known company will suit someone looking to develop their career after one or more years working in a project support function. The core skills and attributes required are:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and with all levels of seniority
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Be proactive in keeping up with developments affecting the role
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Team player
- Proactive, able to work on initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Process - oriented and analytical
What's on Offer
This Operational Assistant role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to and experience in both the projects and professional services sector.