You are here
Project Coordinator - French Speaker
Join one of the world's leading Accountancy Practices
Vital project coordinator role
About Our Client
A household name within the Professional Services industry, my client works with organisations of all sizes and sectors.
The Project Coordinator takes responsibility for specific clients and works closely with the respective client Manager and Partner. The project coordinator is a vital asset to the contract team and should always be able to assist as and when required.
- Assist with proposal and tender writing, including preparing project budgets and schedules, ensuring that all proposals are submitted within the respective deadline and liaising with prospective staff
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise, create a 'Control Schedule' to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with any project developments
- Monitor internal staff working hours & expenses incurred, to ensure the budget is adhered to
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Translate documents, maintain filing system of documentation by client and by job, assist with training new project coordinators, archive files when necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be fluent in French and will have a proactive attitude towards work. They will also be:
- Competent using MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Able to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
- Good eye for detail and the ability to follow through tasks
What's on Offer
My client is offering generous terms and this role will provide excellent exposure to a Global Practice.