You are here
- Growing organisation
- Great opportunities within the business
About Our Client
Our client are a growing manufacturing business who supply in to the automotive sector. They are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their busy team based in Bath.
- To manage and own the implementation of programmes using the APQP process (Gateway system) and ensure that timing plans meet the needs of customers (internal and external) and the whole programme team
- To manage suppliers during the development phase
- To manage and own the planning of customer prototypes
- To regularly review progress of programmes against the agreed measures and ensure that all areas are completed and correct
- To ensure that components are managed into volume production and handed over according to the APQP process
- To control programme budgets within agreed limits (tooling, investment, piece part costs)
- To manage and own customer B2B programme platforms where applicable
- To ensure that there is effective communication both internally and externally
- To assist in the development of new business opportunities
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of business systems
- To represent the company in a professional manner both internally and externally
- To ensure that all the above meet site Safety, Legal and Health practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience of automotive engineering projects.
- Experience of APQP tools.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in Engineering/Technical or Business discipline
What's on Offer