You are here
Project Finance Manager
- Senior Finance role for key Infrastructure Project
- Permanent position suited to somebody with project finance experience
About Our Client
Our client is a blue chip, market-leading construction / engineering business.
Fantastic, broad role as project finance manager, reporting to the remotely based Finance Director. The Project Finance Manager will
- Ensure the orderly de-mobilisation of the site.
- Oversee the timely preparing of accurate monthly CVR and other financial reports, complying with all relevant accounting policies and requirements
- Act as a financial partner to the relevant leadership teams to ensure all financial issues are robustly and effectively managed and reported
- Manage the balance sheet, cash flow and credit control routines
- Work closely with the Commercial teams to understand and influence
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Project Finance Manager role will fit the following description:-
- A qualified accountant.
- Relevant experience gained within a contracting/projects background is preferable.
- Will require strong influencing and communication skills, with an ability to command respect at all levels of the organisation.
- The ability to be independent and objective, whilst maintaining effective relationships is essential.
- Good attention to detail, a disciplined and organised approach to work and the ability to handle and work with complex data is required, along with good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of up to £60,000 + car allowance, Bonus, Pension, Health care and other benefits