You are here
Project Manager / Business Analyst / IT Change Delivery - Agile
- Would you like to play a key role in a new IT leadership team?
- Fantastic opportunity to deliver high performing business systems
About Our Client
Located in Lancashire (within easy reach of Preston, Chorley and Leyland), this business has grown from strength to strength and they are now a leading supplier of services in their industry. Having recently appointed a new IT Director, they are now seeking a Project Delivery Manager to play a key role in the IT leadership team. The business are heavily investing in new business systems and need to build up their change capability. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a delivery focused role and wants to help shape and influence how change is delivered in a dynamic, fast paced business.
- Leadership and management of the IT Change team, including Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Define and implement a fit for purpose project governance framework and project delivery process, including ownership of all project documentation
- Responsible for successful delivery of projects and change for the business
- Business analysis and facilitation of business case creation
- Develop close working relationships with all stakeholders and provide regular reporting of project progress
- Drive excellence through "delivery or timely escalation" for work package items across all members of project teams.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the IT Projects Delivery Manager role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Strong leadership skills and experience of building high performing teams
- Extensive experience of working with software development teams and good knowledge of the full software development life cycle and deep knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience of formal business analysis techniques
- Previous experience of implementing project frameworks
- Excellent approach to stakeholder management
- Experience of Project Portfolio reporting
- An ability to define scope and manage change in a rapidly changing, dynamic business
- A pragmatic and logical approach to achieve success in a small, but growing business
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- APM or Prince2 Practitioner certified
- Educated to degree level is preferred
- Knowledge of claims / case management from either financial or legal services would be hugely beneficial
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer, plus 25 days holiday, healthcare, 6% pension contribution, flexible working.