You are here
Project Manager - Clientside Leisure
- North West based in-house role
- Exciting expansion programme and high-profile brands
About Our Client
An established and successful leisure operator embarking on an exciting phase of further expansion and development. Adding to their existing real estate and property portfolio and strong operating brands, they are seeking a project manager to support of the delivery of a variety or design lead schemes.
Project Manager - Clientside Leisure:
The role offers the opportunity to focus your career in a dynamic client-side sector working alongside other property professionals that cover functions such as acquisitions, property management, facilities and maintenance. Leading a variety of projects and brand concepts, as a result of the business's continued investment and aggressive expansion, the role Project Manager offers project autonomy from the earliest outset of schemes.
Core duties will include:
- project lead with involvement from the earliest design and concept stages
- feasibly reporting and working on project viability with other professionals in their in-house property team.
- project assembly covering selection of key consultants and contractors along with contract procurement routes.
- project delivery and progress monitoring with a focus on managing budgets, time-lines and quality.
- managing a variety of capital projects, new fit-out and refurbishment schemes from £100k to £1m in value.
Reporting to the Property Director, the role is based from their North West head office in Cheshire.
The Successful Applicant
As an integral part of the in-house property team, the role of Project Manager - Clientside Leisure will be:
- A proven project manager with a core professional qualification (e.g. RICS, MAPM) and capable of delivering a number of projects concurrently. The ideal background would be a Chartered Building Surveyor, with design knowledge, and recent experience on the contract administration side.
- Capable of operating autonomously in a multi-site, facst-paced and complex stakeholder environment.
- Commercially aware with the acumen to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- A track-record of delivering fit-out and refurbishment projects up to £1m in scheme value.
- Exposure to projects in the leisure, restaurant, retail or hospitality sectors would be highly advantageous.
- A good knowledge of Building Regulations, health & safety and other legislation
- An innovative approach to working on exciting schemes and brands, with the capability to working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary property function.
- A strategic thinker with well developed communication and influencing skills.
The roles offers excellent career progression and recognition associated with delivering high-profile schemes directly for the client.
What's on Offer
Project Manager - Clientside Leisure, offers a comprehensive remuneration package comprising:
- Basic salary up to £50,000 p.a. depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Private health care
- Laptop / phone
- Company benefits and discounts
- Great working environment
For an initial confidential discussion please feel free to contact Christian Lawrence MRICS at Michael Page Property on 0161-829 0392 or submit your CV as below.