You are here
Project Manager - Leading London Developer
Award winning residential developer - flagship scheme.
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and skilled Project Manager
About Our Client
My client have been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities. There aim is to to improve the quality of life for individuals and communities, both now and in the future, by providing better homes, work places, retail and leisure spaces.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Prepare and negotiate the terms of all project agreements and ensure all parties understand both the scope and limitations of the contract
- Obtain all project-related permits and licenses; ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met to an extremely high standard
- Manage the project in a highly detailed manner to schedule and accurately estimate costs
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors, taking primary responsibility for overseeing their work on a regular basis and ensuring the quality of their work is compliant with the terms of the subcontractor agreement
- Select and schedule delivery of tools, materials, equipment and track inventory for building and construction
- Review work progress on daily basis; maintain regular communication with clients and team members regarding progress and record any changes or modifications to the project
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Assist with scheduling and completing punchlist items
- Perform any required inspections by local building authority, customer, lenders, etc
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have previous experience in delivering large scale residential projects across London and the home counties. RC Frame and internal work experience is required as is a very good knowledge of traditional build.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £80,000 plus good bonus scheme, pension health-care and car allowance.