You are here
Project Manager (Organisational Change & Assurance)
- A Project Manager is required for a leading Housing provider
- Portfolio management, organisational change and assurance.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national Housing provider with ambitious plans for further improvement and growth.
- To provide project management support to all areas of the business as required ensuring the active promotion of 'best practice'
- In collaboration with stakeholders define the project scope, objectives and deliverables that support business goals.
- To manage and lead in the full project life cycle, from requirements gathering and design through to successful implementation and full project closure using the project management framework.
- With reference to the Change Management Handbook, ensure accurate and timely communication to all parties involved with the projects and others that may be affected by them.
- Manage all project documentation in line with the project management framework ensuring it is signed off at relevant stages and stored appropriately.
- Provide business analysis expertise to projects as defined by the Head of Service
- Complete Process reviews as defined by the Head of Service
- Complete business analysis reports for Senior Managers as directed by the Head of Service
- Undertake project health checks as directed by the Head of Service to ensure project assurance across the portfolio.
- Use evaluation and investigative skills to understand what is happening within projects and where they might need additional support
- Provide project assurance reports to the Portfolio Delivery Board
- Make recommendations on the progress of projects and where these need to be stopped or delayed
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Portfolio Management
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to research best practice and use this to drive projects and change
- Ability to lead and motivate project teams
- Ability to work with colleagues to ensure appropriate resources are allocated to the project team
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- Will be curious about the way we currently deliver change and develop services and seeks to use best practice to improve services and processes
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence and have the ability to draw information from others making best use of this in developing project management and the organisations approach to change
- Ability to question and investigate complex projects, providing solutions to problems identified
What's on Offer
Competitive salary - 2 fixed term contract