You are here
Project Manager (Property, F&B)
- Client side Property Project Manager Role with F&B company
- Field based position in the South of England
About Our Client
My Client is a Market Leading National fast food chain with a large portfolio throughout the UK. They are currently in the process of both increasing and updating their existing estate and in doing so are looking for new member to join their property team.
The Project Manager will:
- Support the store development program, including refitting of the existing portfolio.
- Be the main point of contact for all key stakeholders (Retail Operations, Franchisees, Contractors and 3rd parties).
- Manage and represent the client's interests at developer site progress meetings.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager will have:
- 5+ years experience in contract management ideally within a retail orientated environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of people management and supervisory skills
- Qualification, Such as HND/MCIOB/MRICS (essential)
What's on Offer
£45,000-£50,000 + Company Car/Allowance, Health care, Pension, Den Plan, and Bonus.