You are here
Project Manager - Research
- Join a boutique consultancy as they grow their offering
- Manage the planned process and business improvements
About Our Client
My clients pride themselves on their ability to deliver pragmatic, down to earth frameworks, solutions and tools designed to bring about positive change for their clients based on their vision, needs and requirements. They avoid jargon and inaccessible 'consultant-speak', choosing instead straightforward language to communicate with each other and with their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity which will include elements of reviewing and monitoring existing bids and contracts with 3rd party suppliers as well managing a small research team.
There will be a wider responsibility to handle the improvements that are planned as well as judging performance and offering against competitors.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- know how to deal with small company environments
- have a proven ability in project management and contract negotiation
- have an interest in or a pre-existing knowledge of Psychology
- have the drive to step up to the challenges of Senior Management in a boutique firm
What's on Offer
Interviews will take place in the near future and the successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate their ambition to succeed in a unique area of work and in an ambitious yet diplomatic and friendly firm.