You are here
Project Manager (Retail)
£40,000 - £50,000
- A Project Manager opportunity with a leading luxury retailer.
- Projects include a variety of new stores, refurbishments and minor works.
About Our Client
Projects include a variety of new stores, refurbishments, minor works and 'Shop in Shops' (within partner premises).
The Project Manager (Retail) will:
- Manage the project team (consultants and contractors).
- Implement a design brief.
- Undertake cost control and budget reporting.
- Ensure that projects are completed to a high quality and on time.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Manager (Retail) will have:
- An architecture or design degree and project management qualification.
- A proven track record of successful delivery within the retail sector.
What's on Offer
£40-50k + package