You are here
Project Manager - Social Housing
Social Housing Project Manager
About Our Client
Leading social housing provider requiring an experienced Project Manager for the asset function to carry out planned and cyclical works.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of programmes of work within the public and private sectors which will include inspection and monitoring, of contractors carrying out internal and external refurbishment works.
- To be responsible for the pre planning of all projects including all health and safety and CDM requirements, programmes, tenders, costs, arrangements, consultation and communication plans.
- For all projects, to be responsible for management of the construction period including contractual matters, site meetings, budget monitoring, quality control and liaison with other parties as necessary.
- Managing the provision of adaptations through Disabled Facilities Grants, Aids and Adaptations, Renovation, Home and Repairs Assistance. You will ensure that Blackpool Coastal Housing complies with all statute and legislation in these areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in social housing.
- Experienced in planned and cyclical works.
- Degree is desirable with a minimum of HNC being accepted.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits