You are here
leading Infrastructure Contractor with healthy order book
Large Water Framework
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Infrastructure contractor working across sectors including Highways, Rail, Utilities, FM, Building and Construction
They will specifically be responsible for the following:
-Staff training, appraisals and development
-Meeting the clients standards of Service Levels within strict timescales
-Liaising with the clients management team and operational staff in order to maintain excellent relationships
-Development and implementation of efficiency plans to meet and improve on internal commercial expectations.
-Meeting contract and sector commercial targets
-Short and long term planning of resource, plant and materials requirements.
- Health, Safety and Environmental obligations and compliance
-Working with other sectors and teams within our company to build understanding and consistency of process and approach where applicable.
-To give advice on technical issues
- To ensure the Health and Safety of the Depots meets company standards.
- To use and understand our Operation and Management systems.
- Flexibility to undertake other duties as required.
- To have full understanding of the financial, cost & value workings of the Utilities Division.
- To understand and make sure that all company and partnership KPI's are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Project Manager will be based in the South Yorkshire area and will have previous Utilities experience specifically on water contracts. They will also have the following:
-Experience in managing Programmes and Projects
-Civil Engineering experience/understanding of
-Degree preferred not essential
-Good people skills
-Ability to work under pressure.
-Ability to multi task.
-Effective Time management
-Ability to understand numerical and statistical information
What's on Offer
£40000 to £50000 + benefits + car + package