You are here
- Project Manager to work for a global tier 1 supplier
- Covering projects, technical, commercial and business development
About Our Client
Our client with operations globally, design, manufacture and market high technology products supplied into multiple sectors.
Based in Newport, the Project Manager will be the customer interface for all project, technical, commercial and business development related aspects. Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, the successful candidate will have an all-round business competence with a customer relationship/sales engineering bias and have the ability to work in a fast moving, ever changing environment.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered as Project Manager you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- You will ideally have worked in an Automotive environment, however this is not essential
- Demonstrate a proven track record of customer management
- Demonstrate strong business acumen
- Demonstrate the ability to operate within a multifunctional business unit environment
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Knowledge of customer advanced quality planning and project management systems
- A pro-active approach to the identification and management of risk
- Proven track record of managing & delivering against challenging timescales & budgets
- Ability to work with different international cultures
- Willingness to travel abroad on company business
What's on Offer
Circa £40,000 plus benefits.