You are here
This position is now filled
- Responsible for a team of engineers including: Design, Projects and Estimating.
- Strong Project Management experience gained within a engineering business.
About Our Client
Based in Sheffield my client are a small Engineering business who supply products across the UK and worldwide. The products they manufacture are electrical, mechanical and plastic components with a Strong reputation for customer service. They have over 70 years background experience with an ever growing product range. This business offer great employee benefits and career progression.
Reporting into the Operations Director you will have a small team of engineers and will be responsible for planning, organising and managing all projects within the business:
- To manage a team of: Project, Design and Estimating Engineers.
- To produce a product plans for all future NPI projects.
- Regularly update the project plans of all current projects and report to the Operations Director on the progress of the projects.
- Prepare documentation and presentations to senior management.
- Present projects at tollgate meetings for sign off and progression to the next stage.
- Co-ordinate the activities, tasks and responsibilities of all relevant personnel by liaising directly with line management and individuals as necessary.
- To co-ordinate and make sure all information and equipment needed to take a product from development through to production is supplied throughout the development process.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Project Manager position in Sheffield you will have:
- A strong background in Project Management.
- Qualification within Engineering, Product or design.
- Engineering or Manufacturing Industry experience.
- Motivated and up for a challenge.
What's on Offer
Â£30,000 - Â£42,000: Days Position