You are here
Great opportunity for a Project Manager in a leading Professional Services firm
Work directly with Partners to co-ordinate exciting projects
About Our Client
My client has a Trans-Atlantic remit and is undergoing a period successful growth driven by both M&A operations and organic growth.
They are world-renowned in their field and will be looking for exceptional candidates to join their high-flying and driven team.
The role is as varied as it is interesting. The Project Manager will be responsible for Budgeting and Managing Stakeholders as well as having to have the proactive and dedicated mindset that will enable them to role up their sleeves and actively seek out more work internally.
To carry out the job successfully, you would be able to confidently:
- Create proposals and support tenders
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities for mobilisation of new projects
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects
- Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepare and manage budgets; schedule expenditures; analyse variances and initiate corrective actions.
- Submit project status reports to stakeholders; anticipate and react to change
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to create, deliver and update project plans
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Aptitude to work well with others and lead a team
- Good IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent customer interface and top quality delivery
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to tight deadlines
A degree or professional background in Psychology would be favourably received.
A demonstrable skill in Analytic work is also essential.
Highly developed Excel and other spreadsheet skills are also essential to be considered for the role.
What's on Offer
The interviews will only be offered to the strongest of candidates. We have worked with the client on numerous successful placements.
The role will be largely office based in the the West End and the successful Project Manager will be able to start by 29/08/2016.