You are here
- Engineering Project Manager
- North East Manufacturing
About Our Client
Our client are an Engineering organisation with a world wide presence.
The role will involve leading and coordinating projects including planning, resourcing and staffing. The role will involve planning, monitoring and managing internal projects from concept to completion.
The role involves;
* Liaising with customers, suppliers, engineers and key personnel.
* Managing multi-million pound contracts.
* Monitoring and reporting project status.
* Planning, Designing and modification of production processes including engineering improvements.
* Managing machine refurbishment and the support of maintenance and development work.
* Working with the maintenance teams to investigate downtime at its root cause.
* Assisting in the repair of machines when requested.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have;
* Strong project management experience.
* Engineering or Manufacturing industry experience.
* Mechanical engineering background.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 + Package