You are here
- Leading UK retailer's Project Team
- Consulting without the travel
About Our Client
My client is a FTSE 100 retailer and is a household name to many.
The role includes but is not limited too:
* To manage the end to end lifecycle of projects and ensure full stakeholder engagement and approval across all stages of activity
* To deliver the projects on time and within budget ensuring that key issues, risks, dependencies and all aspects of business change are identified and managed
* To identify the most effective way of continuously developing the business through detailed analysis of customer, colleague and business insight and facilitating cross functional workshops
* To effectively prioritise any opportunities identified and manage the effective realisation of those benefits with full stakeholder engagement and approval
* To consistently monitor and report on project progress against agreed milestones and identify corrective action where required
* To develop a network of strong contact, insight and support across the business and externally to ensure we continue to innovate and land significant change effectively
* Act as an Operational Efficiency champion promoting and supporting effective operational improvements and professional project management techniques across the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a keen interest in core project management techniques and a successful history of working in this space.
What's on Offer
My candidate is looking to grow their to enhance their internal Project and Change Management capabilities during an exciting and challenging time for retail in Britain.