You are here
- Project Manager for market leading, rapidly growing business in Berkshire.
- Must be able to Project Manager design, production and installation.
About Our Client
My client are a rapidly growing, market leading business in Berkshire that design, manufacture and install innovative products supplying a range of industries. Due to sustained growth there is a need for a Project Manager to run operations and be instrumental in supporting the business as they embark on further growth plans as they begin to expand in to new markets.
The Project Manager will manage the overall implementation of projects from point of sale to installation. responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing Survey, Design, Production and Customer Service Team along with development plans.
- To manage aftersales activities including planned and reactive service, maintenance and repair.
- To develop, motivate and lead the projects team in a proactive progressive manner.
- Identify and propose process and personnel developments to increase efficiency and profitability.
- Report on business performance, KPI's to superiors and promote success.
- Promote a culture of safe working and maintain the excellent Health and Safety record.
- Deliver consistently below budget at monthly project evaluations/service evaluations.
- Assist the Sales Support in the development of the planned service side of the business.
- Monitor engineer workload, maximise, utilisation and provide business case for resource management as necessary.
- Develop project financial monitoring systems to identify areas of improvement / cost saving.
- Monitor and implement corrective strategies to improve Operations Scoreboards results.
- Receive handover of project from sales and identify key project objectives and/or constraints.
- Identify critical project milestones through dialogue with project stakeholders.
- Ensure design and working drawings are issued and approved in line with programme.
- Ensure production and dispatch is completed in line with programme.
- Sourcing of non-production items in line with programme and budget.
- Monitor, review and oversee site attendances for survey and installation.
- Ensure project costs are understood and adhered to by the operations team.
- Oversee SAR site attendances and ensure customers are kept informed at all stages.
- Develop production process, layout and improvement using LEAN principles.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the fantastic Project Manager position, my client is looking for:
- Project Manager / Operations Manage with knowledge of managing projects from design/manufacture through to installation.
- Knowledge within manufacturing and ideally the construction industry.
- Successfully led project teams throughout the full project life cycle.
- Customer centric approach.
- Financially astute with good business acumen.
- Strong people skills in leading, motivating, communicating and providing direction for the team.
- Can work under time and commercial pressure to achieve deadlines.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 + attractive company benefits