You are here
- Capital Programmes, Education, Refurb, Fitouts
- Project Management,
About Our Client
An internationally recognised Higher Education institute in Central London.
The Strategic Project Manager will act as the first point of contact for such development projects and other strategic projects that arise and will lead their day to day management.
The key duties of the PM will be cost effective procurement of capital equipment, ensuring that new and refurbished research spaces and buildings are appropriate for the site. Identifying user demands and viewing designs, working in close partnership with other departments, good up keep of maintaining records and reporting on the progress of projects.
The role will involve refurbishment, alteration and fit out projects which will range from 6 million to up to 25 million. Working in close partnership with the Senior Project Manager. This role will involve Contract Administration. The candidate will need to be contractually aware and will have sound technical knowledge, with a good understanding of Health & Safety.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate will need to be contractually aware and will have sound technical knowledge, with a good understanding of Health & Safety.
- Qualifications needed MRICS and Prince2.
- Extensive experience with refurbishment, alteration and fit out Projects.
- Previous experience working with a wide range of budgets.
- Previous experience within a Higher Education institute will be beneficial.
What's on Offer
£250 - 300 daily rate, with a possibility of a permanent position