You are here
- Project Manager with transport experience
- Industry leading client - FTSE250 business
About Our Client
A market leader in their field, my client is a FTSE250 travel and logistics business which is innovative and reliable. Based in London, they have offices globally and offer exceptional career progression opportunities.
- Confirm scope and success criteria for the PMO projects and constituent workstreams with the project sponsors and governing boards
- Develop and manage an overarching project plan, and associated governance, processes, procedures and tools to maximise the delivery security of the project.
- Lead the development and delivery of the project(s) in compliance with company processes and procedures - with particular emphasis on sustainable business change in the field operation
- Lead specific workstreams and deliver practical activities required to maintain progress to plan (for example, gathering requirements, managing suppliers, drafting reports, etc)
- Deliver regular progress reports on the project(s), including and in particular raising relevant risks and issues
- Act as lead point of contact for all issues relating to the project(s).
The Successful Applicant
The successful project manager will need the following experience:
- Relevant experience in the successful management of major and complex business change programs.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage complex inter-dependant activities in a busy business-as-usual environment.
- Proven experience to deliver on multiple strategic priorities in fast-paces environment.
- Experience of applying program / project methodologies and processes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement capability, able to engage with people at all levels, challenge in the face of resistance and achieve momentum despite competing priorities
- Flexible approach with the capability to identify and manage opportunities and risk
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills, effective at influencing, negotiation and conflict management at all levels
- Commercial and financial awareness
What's on Offer
Project manager at this level would look to receive £300-400 per day dependant on experience.