You are here
£40,000 - £50,000
- Service Redesign Project Manager Opportunity
- NHS CCG role presenting an opportunity to make a real difference
About Our Client
My client is an outer London CCG.
The key responsibilities of the Project Manager are:
- To deliver the requirements listed above; engage and liaise with key stakeholder, in particular:
- To support the delivery of day to day activities and projects
- To manage and drive delivery of a range of business initiatives and projects
- To support the identification and sharing of best practice
- To operate in a highly political and sensitive environment
- Support the portfolio of initiatives in demonstrating value for money for the current spend through tracking, managing and delivering agreed benefits
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant to the Project Manager position must have or be able to
- an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy and appreciate the implications of this on engagement
- operational knowledge and experience in the provision of planned care services
- provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups
- negotiate on difficult and controversial issues including performance and change.
- problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- the ability to analyse complex facts and situations and develop a range of options
What's on Offer
The offer is competitive and will include standard NHS benefits at this grade (8a).