You are here
- IT Project Management, Change Delivery, Systems Improvement
- Market leading organisation
About Our Client
Headquartered in the West Midlands with wide presence across the UK, our client is a reputable name within the housing sector.
Reporting directly into a key member of the executive leadership team, the project manager will hold responsibility for the following.
- End-to-end leadership of key workstreams within the housing systems change portfolio, from requirements gathering and process mapping, through development, testing and implementation.
- Monitoring project progress throughout the project life cycles, identifying and mitigating key risks, ensuring timely delivery of each project stage gate.
- Development and implementation of robust change management processes
- Provide leadership to a multi-disciplined team in a matrix environment - including BAs, project support and technical IT staff
- Assist the development of a longer-term culture of project governance and control, ensuring relevant support networks and knowledge transfer processes and established effectively.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Project Manager role, candidates must adhere to the following:
- Track record of delivering Business Systems development and implementation projects within either private or public sector housing and property markets.
- Strong understanding and adherence to project governance and control processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Collaborative team member, with the ability to train and mentor junior staff members
- Prince2, MSP or other professional project management certification.
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits package