You are here
- Working for an international professional services organisation on a key project
- An exciting project manager position delivering major service transformation
About Our Client
- An international firm who are currently experiencing year on year growth.
- Known as an innovative organisation committed to continuous improvement within their technology teams.
- An exciting opportunity to work on the largest project going into next year with likely extensions.
As a Project Manager within this organisation based in Birmingham you will:
- manage a project team to deliver service improvements and the underlying processes to support the planned improvements.
- Manage recommendations, documents and assist in the implementation of new service tools and processes to support the organisations technology base.
-Build services relationships within the organisation and its service partners.
- Build relationships with and influence integral supplier in the delivery of this key project.
- Manage stakeholders up to director level.
- Manage the development and facilitation of workshops and training courses where new processes or services are being introduced.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful project manager within this professional services organisation you will possess:
- Experience working in service improvement projects and third party management.
- Ideally will have had experience managing IT Infrastructure projects.
- Display knowledge of technologies such as Microsoft, thin client technologies & server Virtualisation.
- A knowledge of BMC Remedy and associated tools
- Experience managing large scale projects within a global services organisation.
What's on Offer
As a successful project manager within this professional services organisation based in Birmingham you will receive a day rate of between £400 - £450.