You are here
Project Manger - Retail/Client side
Client side opportunity for kent based company
Regional based role with required travel across the Southeast
About Our Client
Well known brand in the Retail Hospitality/Leisure sector based in the Southeast of England with over 300 properties.
- Prepare detailed schedules and specifications of works and administer to the highest quality.
- Work closely with the Retail Team/Site Managers and approved contractors to ensure class leading Surveying Services.
- Manage budgets/expenditure, and ensure contractor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are measured and controlled.
- Take full ownership of property related compliance and ensure appropriate actions are taken.
- Carry out annual inspections/condition surveys and prepare schedules of repairs.
The Successful Applicant
- Be an experienced and motivated individual, ideally with a Retail Commercial Property background,
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of all aspects involving the management of Retail properties.
- Ideally be a degree qualified MRICS/CIOB professional candidate or a candidate who is aiming to soon become chartered.
- Have an understanding of the pub/retail business and the challenges it faces.
- Have experience of property or facilities administration or a coordination role for a retail or property company.
- Ideally have a Retail or Licensed Industry background.
- Demonstrate strong organisational and people skills.
- Have a full understanding of relevant Health & Safety/Compliance Legislation.
- Be a proficient in MS Word and Excel packages. Experience of AutoCAD would be desirable.
What's on Offer
A basic Salary of £38,000 £42,000 + Company Car & Benefits.