You are here
Project Officer (New Build)
- A new post due to continued growth.
- New build and refurbishment development process.
About Our Client
An established organisation with extensive future growth plans.
You will ensure effective performance management of the development programme in regard to contractor performance, quality, compliance and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare scheme assessments for Board reports to obtain the required project approval.
- Manage development projects, from site assessment to practical completion, adhering to the organisation's development policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all required documentation is obtained from the consultants and contractors and that scheme development files are up to date and complete at handover.
- Monitoring the quality and standard of contractor's work ensuring all developments are constructed in line with the approved design and specification documentation.
- Ensuring that all development operations are conducted in a respectful and responsible way, ensuring that all decisions and actions comply with the relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Where required represent the organisation at pre- planning and other consultation meetings, regular attendance at site meetings and periodic site inspections of work under construction.
- Work in partnership with the Property Managers, Regional Managers and Operations Team to deliver a quality service to tenants, supporting agencies and commissioning bodies.
- Report progress on projects regularly to the property team and ensure that staff are updated on new developments in their areas of operation.
- Ensure effective performance management of the development programme in regard to contractor performance, quality, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Keep the Property Director appropriately briefed on key matters, and that issues are quickly escalated where there is, or likely to be, adverse impact on performance, tenancy or scheme sustainment, and the overall services provided by the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with the new build and refurbishment development process.
- An understanding of supported living for vulnerable individuals.
- Carried out quality inspections/preparation of specifications and contract management.
- A track record in performance management and customer excellence.
- Previous involvement working in a partnership.
- Commercial acumen, able to translate plans into outcomes.
- Acts with integrity, is accountable and actively promotes and supports the vision and values of the organisation.
- A credible and resilient employee who is able to rely on their own judgement in making effective decisions.
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervision to a high standard.
What's on Offer
£32,000 base salary plus a £3,000 car allowance.