You are here
Project Sales Manager
- Opportunity to manage a number of automotive accounts
- Must be fluent in German
About Our Client
EGR is an advanced manufacturer of high quality automotive products.
They expect innovation, both in the products they produce, and in the way they operate. EGR cultivate craftsmanship, preserving skills learned over generations. Most of all, they believe in the importance of manufacturing.
EGR Automotive is among the world's most progressive companies, utilising cutting-edge technology, machinery, robotics and plant equipment to produce the highest quality products for over 50 OEMs globally.
EGR Auto's objective is to exceed customer expectations, and to that end their goal is to become the number one global supplier to the Automotive industry.
Through a commitment to quality and innovation, EGR Automotive delivers a range of customised plastic and metal Automotive products to a growing base of international markets - for passenger cars, trucks, commercial vehicles, SUV's and 4x4's.
The EGR Group products are now used in over 40 countries world wide and support a diverse range of industries including Transport, Auto, Marine, Retail, and Manufacturing.
The primary responsibility for the Project Sales Manager is to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships with automotive manufacturers in Germany. Further responsibilities include:-
- Working with a number of internal and external stakeholders during the design and commercial phases of a project.
- Being the main point of contact for any communication between EGR and the client.
- Working as an advisor, consulting with technical individuals when scoping new projects.
- Confidently responding to RFP's/RFQ's during tender processes.
- Managing the full project lifecycle from inception to execution.
- Travelling to Germany and meeting with relevant stakeholders to identify and maximise sales opportunities.
- Identifying new concepts or product ideas which can be implemented across the automotive industry.
The Successful Applicant
The Project Sales Manager:-
- Must be fluent in German
- Ideally have an Engineering degree or an equivalent
- Will be a self starter, enthusiastic ambitious individual
- Will have strong interpersonal skills and exceptional customer service levels
- Must be a commercial, tenacious individual, ideally working with international clients
- Will be able to communicate confidently to various stakeholders and different levels
- Must be well organised and confident in managing large complex projects.
- Must be able to commute to the head office in Milton Keynes on a daily basis
EGR are an organisation who are passionate about manufacturing and are a true investor in its people, continuing to grow on a global scale and involved in a number of exciting projects!
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a growing organisation with a glowing reputation in an international market!
What's on Offer
Basic Salary up to £60,000 dependant on experience
Fully expensed company car
Non- contributory pension
Career growth opportunities!