You are here
- Property Lawyer position for one of the larget retailers in the world
- Exceptional role for a lead property counsel to work autonomously
About Our Client
A truly global sports retail brand.
-Assisting Expansion Managers by providing legal feasibility studies of their expansion projects (stores, warehouses, passion brands sites)
- Drafting and negotiating the different commercial leases or short-term leases
- Negotiating and managing the notaries for the purchase operations
- Assisting the stakeholders to submit their construction or trading permits
- Negotiating of sale and lease back operations
- Managing litigation cases (landlords, tenants, administration)
- Managing and reducing external counsel / spend
The Successful Applicant
You must be a UK qualified property lawyer who is comfortable working autonomously. You must also be excited by the idea of working for a leading sports retail business.
What's on Offer