You are here
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking, traditional licensed premises operator with a focus on quality.
The Property Manager remit will include but not be restricted to:
- Delivery of a successful investment programme against agreed cost, time and quality targets.
- Responsibility for protecting and enhancing the Company's portfolio through proactive management of repairs and maintenance.
- Consideration and generation of investment plans to ensure they are the right approach for the property.
- Develop a repairs and maintenance plan actively forecasting the cost,requirements and timings.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- A relevant property degree.
- Experience in a multi-site retail property role as building surveyor.
- Knowledge of statutory compliance legislation.
- Experience of budgetary & financial cost control.
- Independent responsibility for planning and delivery.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration.