You are here
Property Sales Consultant
- FTSE 250
- Marketing leading Plc in Bristol
About Our Client
Our UK Awards:
* Our commitment to career development has made us one of a very few companies who can say that 87% of its directors and above have been promoted from within.
*Achieved a Proud to be Clear Assured status by the Clear Company, the UK's leading auditor of inclusive best practice, for PageGroup's diversity and inclusion work.
*Awarded the Best Diversity Initiative in the CIPD People Management Awards 2014
*Recognised for 10 years in The Sunday Times '100 Best Companies to Work For', including in 2015.
*In 2013, named as Recruitment International's 'Best Recruitment Company to work for (£100m+)'.
*Commended in 'Best for all stages of Motherhood' award 2014 by Top Employers for Working Families, with special mention for "groundbreaking work in our sector"
*Payroll Giving Platinum award from the Charities Foundation in recognition of our commitment in fostering a culture of philanthropy and committed giving in the workplace
* Unsure about what doors are open to you within a corporate environment?
* Unsure about what your communication and leadership skills lend themselves to?
* Keen on working in a progressive meritocracy where success is rewarded financially and with copious career opportunities?
* Looking for an environment with like minded ambitious, determined, tenacious individuals? Why not consider a career with Michael Page Property and Construction as a Recruitment Consultant. We are seeking the best talent in the market place to join our teams across the UK as Recruitment Consultants. We are looking for individuals who have the capacity and potential to operate at Manager, Director and Managing Director level and thrive working outside their comfort zones. Some of the best and most successful talent we employ have come from Engineering, Property and Construction backgrounds. So what will it involve?
* Identifying and evaluating employers' recruitment needs. Negotiating terms of employment;
* Interviewing potential candidates;
* Clarifying and negotiating salary and benefits relating to the role;
* Negotiating fees relating to work the consultant will undertake for the client;
* Reviewing applications, managing interviews and considering candidates and shortlists;
* Building and maintaining candidate and clients relationships though telephone dialogue and face to face to meetings;
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page continues to substantiate its position as a world-leading specialist recruitment consultancy. Growing entirely organically, rather than by mergers or acquisitions, we now have 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. Michael Page operates across a number of white collar sectors including Property and Construction, Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, HR, IT, Procurement, Supply Chain and Retail
What's on Offer
Up to £30,000 + Uncapped Bonus and Excellent Benefits