You are here
This position is now filled
Property Solicitor - partnership prospects
- Opportunity for a property solicitor to join a well established local firm based
- genuine Partnership Opportunity
About Our Client
We are working with a small Warwickshire based law firm who are looking to recruit a Real Estate solicitor to their busy team.
The team is busy but the working hours are fine and you certainly won't be needed at weekends. The law firm is a long-established private practice with a full service offering.
They are not a huge Corporate outfit but they still boast impressive clients and the Real Estate team acts for some household names as well as local SMEs.
In this role you will be involved in a range of property work. You will also have the opportunity to business develop.
What they can offer you is:
- Working within a law firm with a genuine career progression.
- Being part of a small Real Estate team with succession planning in place - the right candidate will be able to climb the ranks, there is no ceiling.
- Working in a meritocracy - there are no internal politics, this is a small law firm and most of the Partners have progressed from trainee.
- A busy existing caseload, with access to all clients from day one.
- Competitive remuneration - perhaps not at the level of a top tier law firm but this reflects the fact that you won't be working the same type of hours.
- Proper secretarial support
- Less emphasis on monthly targets and hitting numbers
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced commercial property solicitor with at least 5 years PQE.
You are probably a disgruntled Real Estate solicitor with at least 5 years' experience. But you could equally be an experienced Partner who is looking for a fresh challenge.
Demonstrable ties to the Coventry/ Leamington Spa area would be beneficial but not essential
Will be seeking a new challenge and an opportunity to progress to partnership level.
What's on Offer
Our client can pay competitively for the right person and a genuine progression plan can be outlined to you.