You are here
This position is now filled
- Have you worked in a fast paced retail environment and are looking to do
- something completely different? This may be the role for you!
About Our Client
The company I am working with has grown exponentially increasing headcount four fold over the last 2 years. This is a business where you have the opportunity to develop in the role and work on projects that are truly innovative whilst giving back. They have a fantastic office in West London and are looking for multiple Provider Managers to join the team.
As the Provider Manager you will work with leading organisations to ensure the best for the programme you deliver. You will build relationships with stakeholders to ensure the best for your clients and thrive in a culture where you do not walk past less than best in a collaborative environment where everyone is truly committed to succeeding. This role is different to a typical retail role and I am keen to talk candidates through the role so if you are interested, please apply.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal Provider Manager candidates will have
- worked in a fast paced retail brand, ideally for a blue chip business
- a proven track record of success in current and previous roles
- be commercially driven and have had full P and L accountability
- a network of internal and external stakeholders and build and maintain relationships ease
- be degree educated, those with post graduate qualifications would be of particular interest
- a genuine passion for making a difference
This is a fantastic time to join a rapidly growing business who are looking for high calibre leaders to join their team.
What's on Offer
The Provider Manager role attracts a salary of up to Â£52,000 plus 10% bonus and multiple other perks (including being able to bring your dog to the office!) Alongside the package there is also the opportunity to work in a truly collaborative business with further opportunities to progress. If you would like to find out more then please apply.