You are here
PSL role - Commercial Litigation
- Part time or full time opportunity
- Senior level Professional Support Lawyer role
About Our Client
The Birmingham office of an international private practice.
Are you currently practising as a solicitor but would like a challenge that is away from day-to-day fee earning and time recording? Or perhaps you are currently a Professional Support Lawyer but weighing up your options and looking for a new firm / challenge?
If so, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. There are not an abundance of PSL roles within the Birmingham market so this is a genuinely rare chance to join a leading law firm and help develop their Litigation offering.
The role would suit somebody who is looking for a full time position or a part time role. As the firm is a national practice, there will inevitably be some travelling with the job.
What the firm can offer you:
- opportunity to work for a leading international law firm
- the chance to develop and oversee the Litigation arm of the firm's PSL network. You will be responsible for supporting the Litigation team with developing resources, providing training and learning, developing intel on clients and the wider market, conducting research on particular points of law / new developments in the law
- a role with genuine responsibility - you will play a pivotal role in developing this practice area and will be seen as the 'go to' person from fee earners on a national basis
- leadership opportunities - to drive forward the Litigation PSL offering and to develop your own team
- flexbility - part-time candidates will be considered
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be an existing Professional Support Lawyer but this isn't essential. You could currently be a fee earner looking to make the switch into a PSL role.
What's on Offer
Competitive with some flexbility for right candidate.