You are here
Public Sector - Marketing Manager
- Candidates MUST have a good knowledge of pub sec/NFP industry
- Candidates MUST have Bids/Tenders experience
About Our Client
My client, a top 20 UK Accountancy firm, are specialists within audit, tax, advisory and consulting. They have a marketing team that is 30 strong in London.
The public sector marketing manager role is a varied position which will see you managing stakeholders whilst leading Marketing/Business development within the business. You'll be marketing my client to the following industries - Social Housing, Charity, Central Government, Education, Charities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with teams on the production of new work proposal documents and presentations and advising them on best practice in this area
- Managing the production of marketing collateral (brochures, advertising copy and website material)
- Working with various teams within PS to develop marketing plans
- Supporting CRM and key account management programmes
- Managing internal and external profile raising and business development events
- Assisting in the policing and reporting relating to the firm's database
- Encouraging and developing press related material in association with PR Manager
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of marketing within the public/NFP sector
- Good experience of managing marketing campaigns
- An understanding of the bids/tenders process
What's on Offer
My client is willing to offer between £40,000 and £50,000 to the successful candidate plus an attractive benefits package.