You are here
Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager
- Procurement - Supply chain professional sought by established industrial company
- High level of autonomy is being offered with in the role.
About Our Client
The client based in Leicestershire is looking for Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager to push and develop the purchasing and supply chain function.
The client specialises in sourcing and supplying industrial equipment to a range of different customers from industrial business to high street.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager:
- Commerciality is key as a high level of independence will be offered.
- Management of a small purchasing team.
- Negotiation with external and internal stakeholders.
- Forecasting seasonally to ensure stock levels are accurate.
- Analytically sound and able to spot trends in sales.
- Margin focused to drive profit.
- Working with the technical team to ensure product is suitable for purpose.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager candidate will have worked across all functions and have real end to end exposure in purchasing and the supply chain in an engineering business.
You will have been involved in spotting potential new products to range, to the ordering process of new and existing products, ensuring these come in at the right time on time.
What's on Offer
£38,000 to £48,000