You are here
Purchasing Manager - Indirects
- Purchasing Manager - Indirects
- Based within the West Midlands
About Our Client
The client is a leading professional services business based within the West Midlands.
- Developing relationships with stakeholders and establishing your reputation as a supportive enabler within the business
- Assist stakeholders by advising on and undertaking the procurement process across a wide range of categories
- RFx, supplier evaluation and selection
- Negotiation of effective terms and conditions
- Creating appropriate supplier agreements
- Managing suppliers to optimise whole life value, flexibility and to reduce risk.
- Disputes and performance improvement needs
- Maintaining detailed information relating to vendors, market conditions, performance and risk
- Attendance at the business and vendor sites across the region
- Embedding all aspects of sustainability as a core theme of our vendor relationships and agreements
- Supporting and supervising the day to day activities other members of the team as directed
- Liaising with functions, such as Legal and Finance, throughout the process as required
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must be MCIPS qualified and have had exposure to spend with travel, professional services and HR.
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £50,000 + package including bonus, pension and other flexible benefits