You are here
This position is now filled
Purchasing Manager - Pharmaceutical Business
- Opportunity in a leading Pharmaceutical business, managing all procurement
- Must have strong background within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry
About Our Client
The business are a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business, creating, developing and producing a number of key products, including Clinical Drugs, Medical Devices & Pharmacy services. Our client is one of the most innovative, effective and experienced manufacturing companies worldwide.
- Role would be manager all spend of raw materials, spare parts, machinery and services
- Manage a team of 2 (Buyer & Planner)
- Manage the end to end supply chain of all products & materials within the business.
- Negotiate supplier agreements and agree contracts across multiple suppliers
- Working in a fast paced environment, with a diverse portfolio of products.
- Developing key supplier relationships, negotiating on major contracts and driving efficiency.
- Managing risk, ensuring quality and enabling a collaborative environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Large experience within pharmaceutical, chemical or highly regulated environment.
- Experience managing a team
- Experience managing Multiple stakeholders
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Self drive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
Â£38,000 to Â£45,000 plus package