You are here
Purchasing Manager - Restaurants / FMCG
- Opportunity to lead the end to end UK puchasing for a global restaurant .
- Must have a strong background in buying food or ingredients & managing a team.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leaders within the restaurant world and have a brand that is unrivalled. The business create some of the most well known food products around the world and are loved globally.
Their great team atmosphere, along with fantastic staff members, has allowed them to take a large proportion of the market share and year on year growth.
They pride themselves on only using the best ingredients available and love trying out new flavours and combinations for the customers.
Lead and develop the Purchasing team to ensure strength in depth and support talent progression and succession planning
Supply Chain performance management of food & packaging categories
Develop supplier relationships and systems that ensure continuous improvement within cost, value and service.
Lead on supplier selection including raw material sourcing
Work with Distribution leadership to assure supply to UK restaurants
Work with Quality Assurance leadership to enhance the quality of product delivered to restaurants
Represent the Purchasing team and Supply Chain department on relevant steering groups, teams and committees
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have and be able to articulate a passion for food, be interested in long term career progression and have a proactive attitude.
- Be a responsible, directed, dependable, self-starter with a can-do attitude, boundless energy, and a thirst for constant improvement.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as time management proficiency.
- Work well in a team setting.
- Have the ability to execute projects independently and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Have experience with FMCG / Food Services / Restaurant Retail .
What's on Offer
up to £60,000 plus car allowance, bonuses and benefits