You are here
Market Leading Organisation
Purchasing Manager - £40,000 - £45,000
About Our Client
My client is a market leading manufacturing organisation. They operate from six sites across the UK and are achieving consistent year on year profitable growth.
- Management and leadership, able to direct and motivate staff and managers, maintaining the core business standards and values across a multi-site operation.
- Report writing and an ability to interpret and convey meaning from data.
- Critical thinking - experienced in defining departmental and contributing to business strategy.
- Experience of working to ISO 9001 standards, knowledge of Test Certification protocols.
- Commercial - a strong negotiator used to working in commodity markets and able to manage both vendors and sub-contractors.
- Quality - drive up the quality of production and business systems to deliver continuous improvement across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- CIPS qualified to the standard M6
- Accomplished negotiator
- Able to work at speed without compromising accuracy & detail.
- Good mathematical skills
- Prepared to travel & spend time away from home
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000