You are here
- Purchasing proffesional sought for established manufacture
- Challenging management role with a high level of autonomy
About Our Client
My client is looking for a Purchasing Manager from a manufacturing and production background.
They are a key player withing the manufacturing and production industry, they manufacture original automotive components, and have facilities internationally.
They strive for original equipment quality, world class manufacturing and production facilities, OTIF and extensive technical resources that include engineering, design, manufacturing and testing in vertically integrated manufacturing facilities.
Key responsibilities of the purchasing manager will be:
Manage directly the purchasing functions at all sites.
Establish and support long term supplier relationships to maximise supply chain effectiveness.
Develop purchasing pipelines with achieve savings in excess of annual targets.
Constantly seek new sources of supply to obtain lower costs or higher value for operations.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of reducing stock holding.
- Strong negotiation skills and highly driven to lower costs.
- Efficient production planner and to on time deliveries.
- Managing and developing a team, internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a well established purchasing manager looking for a new challenge and step forward with in their career.
What's on Offer
£50,000 to £60,000 plus package.