You are here
This position is now filled
QA Team Leader
- QA Team Leader - Responsible for management systems ISO 9001
- Drive Quality imrpovements across the Manufacturing site.
About Our Client
Based in Goole just off the M62 my client are based on a 6 acres site housing a purpose built 60,000 sq ft manufacturing facility. The company currently employ approximately 200 people and are focused on their continual training and development. They are now looking to recruit a QA Team Leader.
Responsible and accountable for the Quality & Assurance management systems ISO 9001, maintenance and development of the QMS, co coordinating with Quality inspectors, Team Leaders and Managers to develop Quality disciplines with the continuous improvement of these being the primary focus of the QA Team Leader.
- Implement methods to prevent of incidents/defects in products/services.
- Improvement of problems across the services of the O&H business model.
- Ensure the continuous control of all Quality records across the business.
- Validation of production techniques and their effect on Quality across the business.
- Perform physical and visual examinations of Supplier products/services.
- Communicate and develop relations with supplier and customer.
- Perform Quality Internal audits to an agreed schedule.
- Oversee the development of the De-Merit process across Quality services.
- Ensure that Quality services are fit for purpose and eliminate mistakes across the business.
- Drive corrective actions and preventive actions across all aspects of the business.
- Ensure CAPA plans for Quality are in place and implement RCCA across the business.
- Report on COC concerns to COC Signatories, help resolve pre-delivery issue.
- Drive engineering and vehicle homologation compliance improvement across the business.
- Maintain integrated constituent parts of the Quality service and compliance.
- Establish and ensure company Quality procedures and standards across the business.
- Support and implement Quality change initiatives and improvement across the business.
- Develop and deliver a Quality training programme for all staff at across the business.
- 8d investigations into quality concerns
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the position ofQA Team Leader you will haveknwoledge of/in:
- Quality methods, tools and techniques for certification and assurance approval
- Good working knowledge and experience of TQM concepts.
- Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement principles.
- Health, Safety & Environmental legislation & regulations.
- Good level of IT literacy including Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills.
What's on Offer
Please Apply for more information.