You are here
- Work closely with senior managers to improve the companies QHSE Standards.
- Oversee the company's Health & Safety Management System.
About Our Client
Based in Derbyshire my client supply Plastic components across the UK & worldwide. The business has recently gone through a re-structure due to large expansion and growth over the past 2-3 years. As a result of this growth my client now require a professional yet motivated QHSE Manager to drive Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental improvements. To apply for this position you do not need to have any Plastics background experience but Manufacturing or Engineering would be highly beneficial.
Reporting into the site Operations Director as the QHSE Manager you will be based at the Derbyshire manufacturing plant but some travel to customers may be required.
Please see below main responsibilities for this position:
- To monitor the processes that support manufacturing quality across the plant.
- To monitor the processes that support all aspects of health & safety for all business & manufacturing activities.
- To monitor the processes that support the environmental compliance across the business.
- To maintain the company's registration to ISO 9001 & ISO14001.
- Work with the senior management team in order to align the department with ongoing business development activities and planned growth in accordance with the business plan ensuring compliance throughout.
- Work with all other senior management team members to instil a company wide vision, with shared business goals and objectives.
- Validate product, supporting processes and documentation to ensure compliance with customer and legislation requirements.
- Champion continual improvement based on reflective learning.
- Generate and process Quality & SHE documentation in accordance with stakeholder requirements and project programme.
- Maintain and promote a safe, positive, respectful, fun and supportive working environment.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the position of QHSE Manager based in Derbyshire you will have experience or qualifications in:
- Quality Management systems.
- H&S improvements.
- Internal Auditing of Management Systems.
- NEBOSH Certificate.
- Manufacturing background (Plastics advantageous)
- QMS System generation, management & auditing.
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and the Employee Handbooks.
What's on Offer
Salary for this position is £40,000 - £45,000.
Pension & Bonus