You are here
Qualified Audit Senior - City of London - Zone 1
- Top 100 Firm
- Exciting Growth Business Structure
About Our Client
They are now looking for the best audit seniors in the industry. They are an organisation who are looking to grow and hence are looking to attract ambitious qualified accountants who wish to meet and exceed their career aspirations. You must be 3 years PQE, hold a professional qualification and have a passion to carve out a fantastic career.
The Audit Senior will work as part of an audit team or take responsibility for running the audit, working directly with the client under manager supervision. The audit senior will support the manager to manage the audit team and supervise the audit process to ensure all audits are of high quality.
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be off- site at clients premises.
- Identifies risk matters and rises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for the manager/partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring process against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the manager.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirement's.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ICAS/ ACCA Qualified
- Educated up to degree level
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends
- Experience with listed clients
- Experience auditing international groups
- Excellent interpersonal and (internal and external) client-facing skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- 09.30 am to 17:30pm
- Fully Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS
- £39,000 to £46,000
- City of London Location
- Accessible via multiple tube lines