You are here
Qualified Audit Senior
Big 4 Exposure
Progression and structure within a larrge business
About Our Client
Our client is based in the City of London working on a growing portfolio with a fantastic brand that can offer continued progression and personal growth. Technically excellent with extremely high standards in a corporate environment. An International client base giving the successful candidate exposure to range of new skills and the possibility of travel.
This chartered accountancy firm are looking for a senior candidate who is entirely comfortable with all aspects of the Audit procedure from planning assignments to the finalisation stage, and who will be able to lead teams of up to 5 whilst reviewing work and supporting juniors.
You will be presenting files to the manager for full review before being passed to the partner.
The Successful Applicant
This Audit senior will be working on a 100% Audit role in the City of London.
- Qualified with experience of working with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Experience of FRS101 and FRS102
- Fully ACA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Enjoy building client relationships
- Be able to work in an International working environment
- Be able to work on middle market clients from £1 million up to £500 million turnovers
- Be able to multi-task and work on multiple clients at any one time
- Understand the importance of strict deadlines
- Experience within mixed corporate industries is essential
- Complete all the planning, testing and completion stages
- Be able to manage, lead and support a team of 2/5 on assignments
- Desirable - French language skills
What's on Offer
Large Firm exposure