You are here
Qualified Management Accountant Role
- Qualified Management Accountant Role
- At a World leading Real estate company
About Our Client
My client is a world leader in delivering real estate services with exceptional market coverage and insight. The successful candidate will have exposure to every aspect of real estate and will be directly involved with investors and occupiers of both industrial and logistical properties. My client will provide the successful applicant with an opportunity to gain expertise in every aspect of the property market, within a team that is comprehensive in scope and collaborative in character. Having experienced high demand for their services and in line with their continued growth plans, they are now looking to acquire a new management accountant.
In your new role your responsibilities will be wide-ranging and you will be expected to provide a strong base of support in the preparation of annual financial accounts. The role will also require the successful applicant to liaise with the company's Financial Controller, Local Reporting Manager and Divisional Finance Directors to ensure that correct financial procedures are in place. Additionally you will be asked to:
- Prepare business management accounts with full control for month end process.
- Conduct investigations of variances with the intention of challenging assumptions being made by commercial partners.
- Produce monthly forecasts and investigate
-Regularly liaise with the Financial Controller, Local FM Reporting Manager, Divisional Finance Directors, and Business Unit Finance members.
- Discuss business issues with the Local FM Reporting Manager on a regular basis.
- Assist with the training (including inductions) of Business Unit Finance Managers with a view to disseminating best practice throughout the Business.
-Directly reporting of managed accounts to the Chief Financial Controller.
The Successful Applicant
In your new role you will have to be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with previous exposure of producing consolidated management accounts. You will also show an ability to work with a commercial mind-set and provide value-adding insight and commentary in a large international business. Strong interpersonal skills will be essential when liaising with non-financial stakeholders. Whilst management skills will be needed to maximise the performance of staff.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful management accountant will be in the range of £50,000-£60,000. The organic nature of the business means that the successful applicant will not only be presented with a managing accounting role but the opportunity to develop a career inside a property market that is unlike any other in the world.