You are here
- Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
- Key role within Quality function
About Our Client
My client is a global pharmaceutical manufacturer, going through a period of significant investment and growth.
- Maintain product quality and release by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and GMP requirements
- Participate in Quality Risk management
- Supply QP input and review to key changes
- Review and implement QMS and keep up to date with current GMP and any regulatory update or observation
- Ensure that manufacture has been carried out in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice
- Daily batch release activities for on-site manufactured and packaged products and imported bulk products
- Reviewing SOPs and updating documents
- Verify all necessary checks and tests have been performed, including additional sampling, inspection, tests or checks due to deviations or planned changes
- Investigation of complaints and initiating corrective and preventative actions
- Perform self-inspection and ensure compliance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing.
What's on Offer
An attractive salary is on offer, as well as benefits and progression within a global organisation.