You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
- Experience of being audited/ auditing 3rd party
- Document Control, FEMAS, HACCP
About Our Client
FMCG leading UK manufacturer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of Accreditation
- Update and continuous improvement of all Quality Management systems
- Writing procedures, SSOW, Forms and Policies.
- To set and uphold cleaning and audit schedules
- Internal auditing and paperwork checks
- Non conformance coordinator
- Lead supplier audits and supplier approval system
- Audit support at supplier/ partner company sites
- Feed safety training
- Sample handling, Analysis reporting and result checks
- Work with other departments in all of the above
- HACCP team leader, verification of HACCP controls, review meeting chairperson.
- Knowledge of some nutritional, microbiological and undesirable analysis and results interpretation.
The Successful Applicant
You will need to have a background in the food industry, ideally from a ambient food manufacturer or high risk environment.
This will coincide with:
* A fundamental understanding of food safety "best practice" and implementing audited quality management systems to deliver these standards.
* HACCP validation systems and fundamental understanding of key retailer/Brand codes of practice
* Fundamental understanding of major retailer/Blue-chip Brand auditing systems (with proven of delivery to highest standards)
* Legislation key principles for business due diligence defence and application to quality systems implementation
* Knowledge of cutting edge quality/process control systems
What's on Offer